Project Explore (Formerly known as Multi-Occupations) provides students with an opportunity to explore various vocational mediums encouraging interest in both school and vocational programming.
Students will exit the program with an employability profile and portfolio that may be utilized upon seeking employment or added to upon entering a Career and Technical Education Program.
• Common core academics in Math, English, Science and DDP
(Design, Drawing and Production)
• A strong emphasis on vocational soft skills and entry-level job skills
• Developing basic work habits and safety
• Carpentry and computer based carpentry
• Outdoor education/conservation
• Automotive services
• Small engines
• CDOS credential opportunities